9/20 Alice yellow day

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AliceMeowliss (GA), Sep 20, 2020.

1. AliceMeowliss (GA)

AliceMeowliss (GA) Well-Known Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...3-90-8-1-75-10-7-129-pmps-134-2-5-122.235582/

I’m tired and in pain much worse today and behind on notes and SS.

It’s been a mid yellow flats day. She got 50-60mL subq fluids and I’m glad since we missed a couple days because I was so over fatigued I didn’t feel safe to do it myself.

She is eating the tiki, taking her Clavamox, ondansetron, Mirataz... she doesn’t seem very interested lately in the Cosequin, and I’m not sure she wants anything to do with the d-mannose.

She has had a couple of bowel movements the past 2-3 days. So system is moving along. She is urinating. She is drinking water. She is getting up on the bed. She is cuddling next to me, on me, and making belly biscuits.

I’m putting this up in case I need help tonight... but I’m so so so fatigued. Lots of meds myself and still not feeling great. So I may not be on much. Shrug.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad she's cuddling with you. I hope you can get some rest and feel better soon. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

AliceMeowliss (GA) likes this.