9/20 Chino|AMPS=255|+4=270|+6=199|PMPS=328|+3=323|+4=236

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Adrian and Chino, Sep 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrian and Chino

Adrian and Chino Well-Known Member

Yesterday...

After last night's drain-the-depot dose, today's AM cycle on 11 units is looking a lot better. I'm able to test every 2 hours instead of every 30 minutes, though that might change as we get closer to his nadir. This is great, because I'm the only one on my team that's working this morning... my boss and 2 co-workers are without internet, 1 co-worker is on PTO, and one is out sick. So I'm on call again, and I'm dealing with all of the issues/questions coming in for the 3 systems we maintain, including 2 that are still in implementation x_x. I'm hoping he continues to drop gradually enough that I can see where his natural nadir falls without having to give carbs before that time.

2. Adrian and Chino

Chino had a very different cycle today. 199 was his nadir at +6. I'm going to get a +10 and will give 0.5 units of R if it's in the 300's (+8 = 279). Hopefully that will keep him from going over 400 before the next dose takes effect.

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Bounce/depot stabilizing/being a cat, at least you are able to take a break from testing him today.

4. Adrian and Chino

+3 = 323
    +4 = 236!!!

If the meal he's eating right now (LC 3%) doesn't slow him down, we're in trouble. Staying up for a +5.

5. Adrian and Chino

+5 = 185. Going to bed, next check at +6 or +7.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.