9/20 Luci AMPS 221 Day 18

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Sue and Luci, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

'Sigh'...This girl and her crazy numbers...I just don't think she's had a chance to read the owners manual on Tresiba...

Let's see if today is the day she settles down...I'd love for her to give up that darn lemon tree...but I guess she's going to do what she's going to do...no point in thinking about what I want! LOL!

She's gone back to nestling on top of or near any heat register she can find. Yesterday I found her by the one in the dining room...she was laying on top of it...39 is just too cold for us...hope this cold snap ends soon and we can have a little more warmer weather before it's time for that other dreaded word - snow!

Have a great day everyone! I hope your kitties surf safely!

Sam & Esse likes this.
  2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Yep Sue they do what they want, not what we want unfortunately. Did u say SNOW whooo hooo what id do to see some
    Funny how different cats act, Luci on heat vent and when it’s gets colder here Bella gets more frisky, he loves it
    Come on down Luci and have a great day Sue

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

Good afternoon Sue!

I'm just boggling at Luci's SS :eek: As much as I hate to suggest it, you might need to decrease to a slim 1u. My gut feeling (which could be entirely wrong, my gut has totally steered me wrong in the past -- and usually straight to the dessert cart...) is that the yellows you're seeing now are pretty much driven by those dives. I felt okay when the lows were spaced a handful of days apart, but this week :nailbiting: Maybe a three day trial of 1u slim might be enough to stabilize Luci and prevent her from teasing the sharks. :bighug:

Hope the weather warms up a bit for you all! Any extra chill you have, feel free to send it my way :p

4. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

In line with Sam & Esse . . . I've been wondering about a special dose, like .87u, or halfway between .75 and 1u.
    Those fine or special doses are what make calipers even more fun!

5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yep, she keeps taking that darn dive all too often now...I'll try a trim tonight...let's see if we can smooth out this ride.