9/21 Luci AMPS 250 Day 19

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Sue and Luci, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good Morning everyone,

Luci's numbers aren't anything to write home about:(:blackeye:...she seems a bit more erratic of late and I've shaved her dose to hopefully slow down those dives with their subsequent bounces.

Let's see if she can manage her day a bit better than yesterday...we'll be watching her more closely this morning - hopefully - this isn't what I was hoping for...maybe we're getting some overlap with the Tresiba but at this point it's hard to tell that - since those pre-shot numbers aren't indicative of a longer duration.

Only time will tell...:bookworm: perhaps some more reading is in order.

Have a great day everyone! Hope your kitties surf safely!

JOJI and Kit and Sam & Esse like this.
  2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Good luck with new dose Sue, come on Luci show mom what u can do and u don’t have to show off and go play with the sharks:nailbiting:
    Have a great day Sue

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

@Sam & Esse -so tomorrow is 'dive day'...think she's got any dives in there?

This was sure a sorry day...all lemons, all the time...I gave her a pokey break...and myself..she's just up there in the bounceroo-lemonade stand...

Like they say, some days a diamond, some days a stone...:(

Sam & Esse likes this.
  4. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

Oh, I hope there's no dive tomorrow! ...I think the chance is slim. Today I think was the combined effects of a bounce and the dose reduction. Luci's just marching to her own beat :blackeye: I think the little testing break was an excellent idea :bighug:

I figured today would be an ugly yellow day, but it's always a bummer to deal with. A tiny teeny positive would be that the PMPS was a bit lower than this AM's. I'm hoping hard that Luci surfs nicely through tonight :bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.