9/22 Luci AMPS 284 Day 20

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Sue and Luci, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good morning!

Luci certainly does march to the beat of her own drum! She did a bit of nice surfing last night with DH supervising and steering. She was certainly on a mission already! So it didn't take her long to clear the bounce and hopefully today she's back to business.

I started wondering if all those low days she was hitting was possibly the overlap from the Tresiba's historically long lasting half life??? But without a better AMPS I have nothing to confirm that thinking and certainly no reason yet to start skipping or delaying shots...so for now we're going to stick to the 12/12 schedule and see what happens next.

I take heart when I re-read the 'About Tresiba' stickie:
    Insulin degludec could potentially provide us with a reliable once-a-day or once-every-other-day therapy for animals with diabetes.

Have a wonderful day everyone! I hope your kitties surf safely!

2. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Hi Sue! I hope you have a wonderful day! Luci - Back to the beach and lagoon, pronto! :bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing last night. I hope Luci heads back down today.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

What a beautiful surf last night! DH did an excellent job steering her.
    I can't wait to see what happens next. No doubt, Luci will keep us all guessing.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

Looks like Luci's galumphing back to her lemon tree :confused: I wish I was able to help more, or had better suggestions :nailbiting:

This had been my thought -- but the yellow pre-shots are just defying all logic. Maybe all she needs is soothing music at around +9, to chill out ;) Gregorian chants, or "Ohm....."
    I heard fish tanks can truly inspire Zen lol!
    Pets for pets is totally a "thing". I have parrots for the cats -- and cats for the parrots o_O Echo's a peach front conure, and Mia sits on his seed guard -- while Echo happily bites off her whiskers and tells her, "Hey, Beautiful!" It's a match made in, well, probably Shady Oaks Sanitarium...

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Look at u go Luci...surfing

7. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I got a chuckle from that one! :woot::p:facepalm::joyful: