9/23 Oscar AMPS 290, 279 +5, PMPS 288, 326 +2

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by josette, Sep 23, 2022.

1. josette

josette Member

he moved this morning 9/23 so don’t know if entire insulin was injected

9/22 Oscar AMPS 257, 322 +3, PMPS 299, 261 +5

i was trying to link but did a copy and paste?

Last edited: Sep 23, 2022
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

When you have a question during the day, it's best to keep it all in the one post for the day. Too many posts and answers get cross posted in the multiple posts and it's too hard to track if your questions got answered. Just change the subject line (Thread tools in first post) and add the "?" when you have a new question, and remove the "?" prefix when you've got your answer, to let us know you are now OK.

I'm copying over what you wrote in the other post (which I will then delete as I consolidate for today):
    First, here is your link to yesterday: https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/9-22-oscar-amps-257-322-3-pmps-299-261-5.268728/
    and I'll walk through what I did to get that. First, I went to your yesterday's post - you can either hunt for it, or click on your user name below the avatar, then pick Profile Page, then Postings, to see all that you have posted. Once I had your old post up, I went to the URL address on the top of the browser and copied it. The way you copy may depend on what platform you are using, such as PC, phone, tablet. Then I went back to this text box I'm writing in now, and selected the Link icon. In the list of icons above the text box, it's the one that is 7th from the left, that looks like a chain link. Then a text box pops up, and I pasted the URL address into it. That created the blue text as you see.

There is a more advanced step you can do to create link to a word or series of words, such as: Oscar's yesterday
    I start by copying the URL address as above, then in this text box I typed "Oscar's yesterday", then I highlighted or selected those words, then chose the chain link icon and pasted the URL address into there.

Try seeing if you can do it.

josette likes this.
  3. Wendy&Neko

Try sniffing where you did the injection. Lantus has a really strong smell. You'll be able to smell if some came out on his fur.

josette likes this.
  4. josette

josette Member

sorry I don’t know what the URL address is or where it is.

5. Wendy&Neko

If you look at the top of your internet browser window, there is a line starting https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/.... That is the address of the page that you are looking at. That is the URL address I am talking about.

josette likes this.
  6. josette

josette Member

Okay. On my iPhone it only showed felinediabetes.com but I copied and pasted it elsewhere the whole thing showed up. That’s where I got confused. Thanks

Wendy&Neko likes this.