9/28 Tucker12 AMPS 203, +2.5 155, PMPS 63, +2 56, +3 38, +3.5 82, +4.5 61

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tucker12, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Tucker12

Tucker12 Member

Yesterday

Good evening,

Not a bad day for Tucker, still working through the biting, changed lancet devices and it seems to work smoother so hoping it helps. This is the lowest PMPS I've dosed him at :nailbiting: and it's cycle three at 0.75. If he drops I might end up having to abort the cycle depending on the time etc.

Dealing with an unwell civvie in the family, and my parents are packing up to head to the vet college with him early tomorrow trying to beat a snow storm for urgent care on Monday (likely needing CT scan to further identify the issue. He had almost stopped eating completely--I suggested pain meds and appetite stimulant so they called back to the local clinic and the vet agreed. Ended up only needing pain meds and he is back eating for now. The vet here has referred them for more advanced imaging and care to hopefully ID the issue).

Hope everyone has a smooth surfing evening :cat:

Beth 73 likes this.
  2. Tucker12

Tucker12 Member

+2 was 56, +3 38. Shooting low green experiment not a good one. At least I know. Feeding Some HC with 10%. Closely monitoring.

SpotsMom and Beth 73 like this.
  3. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: Looks like kitty pj party time big time tonight !!! Great catch on the 38... that's blood run cold stuff for sure :woot:

Tucker12 likes this.
  4. Tucker12

Tucker12 Member

Yes it is. I am debating breaking out some Karo. Testing here in a minute and will decide.

5. SpotsMom

SpotsMom Member

It is early in the cycle so you may need Karo if the food can’t keep him up. Hopefully you can steer him with food. It’s good you were watching!

Tucker12 likes this.
  6. Tucker12

Tucker12 Member

Jumped to +83 after HC (at +3.5 now)Phew. Retesting in 30 or so. Had to let him eat a tiny amount of 10% canned as he was biting with nothing to occupy his mouth again :oops:

SpotsMom and Penelope and Mačka like this.
  7. Penelope and Mačka

Penelope and Mačka Well-Known Member

What's going on tonight with all these kitties going low????

8. Tucker12

Tucker12 Member

Something is in the air! They must have had a secret meetingo_O!!

SpotsMom and Penelope and Mačka like this.
  9. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

Elmo and LT invited everyone to the party - food is even being served.:rolleyes:

10. Tucker12

Tucker12 Member

At +4.5 dropped back down to 61. A safe number but in fear I do not hear my alarm I fed him a small amount more 10% and a touch of HC. And added some 10% to his feeder that opens in just over an hour and again at +9.

Penelope and Mačka likes this.
  11. Penelope and Mačka

Penelope and Mačka Well-Known Member

I hope Tucker stays safe tonight!

Beth 73 likes this.
  12. Tucker12

Tucker12 Member

Thanks me too. He seems to coast pretty well with a few carbs in his system after +5. I know he will bump up from the 18% I just fed him, and his feeder opens soon as well so will hopefully check him again at around +6.5. I may find he has skyrocketed but I’d rather play it safe tonight and I know he is not going to be allowing me to test every 30 mins so I want some cushion.

Beth 73 and Penelope and Mačka like this.