9.3 Bella amps 124

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bellasmom, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Haven’t posted in a while
    All is well here just don’t seem to have enough hours in the day
    Hope everyone is well and all kitties are doing great
    My family will be here this coming Sunday and looking forward to seeing that new grandson of mine!!!! Haven’t seen him since January and I took off all next week
    Have a great day everyone
    38695513-BFF8-4875-915A-432A2963C84A.jpeg

2. AliceMeowliss (GA)

AliceMeowliss (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats on your new grandson! :D

Alice and I are back on a bit more again too. Life had been happening and keeping us away, now she’s got kidney issues.

Your kitties look sooooo fluffy. I want to bury my face in them. I love how they are cuddled! Have a great day!

Bellasmom likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

How adorable! Have a great time with your family.

Bellasmom likes this.
  4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about kidney issues, we are there with you Bella and Andy both have it too

5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your new grandson! And I'm glad you're taking the whole week off to enjoy your family!!!

Your furbabies are ADORABLE!! Soooo cute!

Enjoy your day Jamie!

AliceMeowliss (GA) and Bellasmom like this.
  6. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Sweet picture:). Happy to hear they are well and you are have a fun visit from family to look forward to :bighug:. Enjoy your time with them!!

Bellasmom likes this.
  7. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

I hope your little grandson gets his picture taken with Bella and Andy!
    Or . . .the kitties might not approve of such a creature? Should be fun to see!
    Have a blessed time with everyone Jamie:bighug: Also hope you have some pleasant weather.
    Hugs all over those fluff balls.

AliceMeowliss (GA) and Bellasmom like this.
  8. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Ugh. My heart. You KNOW how I feel about Bella-Andy cuddles! They’re my relationship goals for Mowgli and Nyx! Still not holding my breath though :rolleyes: I’ll just hang on to the love from your pics :D

have a great time visiting with family, it will be so nice for you to spend some quantity quality time with your grandson :joyful:

9. AliceMeowliss (GA)

AliceMeowliss (GA) Well-Known Member

I have two gingers that aren’t bio-related but snuggle as close as Alice and her brother always did! It’s so beautiful!

@Bellasmom , any helpful kidney problem tips, I’ll take ‘em! Looks like you’ve been dealing with it longer. Alice is teaching me about almost every chronic feline health issue known. :facepalm: