9/4 Oberon +9.5 366, AMPS 355, +3 308, +6 289, +8 315, PMPS 354, +3 372

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lisa & Oberon, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Lisa & Oberon

Lisa & Oberon Well-Known Member

Butters & Lyla and Sonia & Leo like this.
  2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Come on, Oberon!:cat: Mom is being sooooo patient. Now show us all what you can do with this dose. Work it.
    Paws crossed that Oberon comes down for you today. Have a good one, Lisa!

Lisa & Oberon likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Oberon keeps sliding down.

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Looks like it's time for an increase Lisa...numbers too high...You can increase on TR after 3 days of numbers like these...

Let's go Oberon...

Have a good evening Lisa!

5. Lisa & Oberon

TR protocol says to hold the dose for 10 cycles if he's new to numbers below 100, and he hit 96 for the first time earlier at this dose, so I was going to hold off until tomorrow evening (tomorrow morning will be the 10th cycle at this dose). Do you think I should go ahead and bump him up to 2.75 tomorrow morning? He's getting below 300 more often at this dose, but not staying there, so it does seem pretty clear that he still needs an increase.

6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yes I would go ahead and increase... that one lonely 96 needs some more free friends on his SS...

7. Lisa & Oberon

Sounds good! (I would have asked about doing it this evening, but I saw your first post 5 minutes after he got his evening shot. Oh well.)

Sue and Luci likes this.