9/4 Ravan/amps132/+6 97/pmps126/+5 160/

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JoyBee&Ravan, Sep 4, 2020.

1. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice start there Ravan, how is everyone doing

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  3. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Hi stranger! Haven't seen you around much.
    I'm hanging in there. Ravan is having more frequent seizures & his BG is up & down since the last one. My Kitty Alice is eating but she's very thin.
    Since my Vet retired I haven't brought either one in for tests. Right now I'm not sure what to do. Just trying to take one day at a time.

Have a nice weekend Jamie :)

4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Not enough hrs in the day it seems, I’m sending prayers your way for all of you and u try and get some rest and relax

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

6. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

When I rescued him in January, he was 3yo and had been living outside. I tried to keep him in but he was not happy at all, going from windows to doors asking to go out. He had made a life outside with friends and places he liked, so my only choice was to open the door and let him go, hoping he would be safe and come back. That was a very hard decision: me, feeling secure or him, being happy. I gave him his freedom, he was coming in and going out as he pleased and he spoiled me with his love. I burried him under the big fir tree in the backyard; that was his preferred spot for a nap in the afternoon…..

Good start today for Ravan!!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Hi Joy! I hope you and the kitties had a good day today. I'm hope Ravan hasn't had another seizure lately...blues aren't so bad...try not to worry.

Have a good evening Joy!

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.