9.5 Bella amps 154

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bellasmom, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/posts/2627128/
    Good morning everyone
    Well youngest granddaughter is sick so they don’t know if they are leaving today or tomorrow but at least they are still coming she felt a little better yesterday no puking, she did all night Thursday night and had a fever (low grade)
    Today is very busy cleaning cleaning and lots of laundry, went to store yesterday and I swear I don’t know how families with say 4 kids make it, I say 4 cause that how many more I will be feeding for just 1 week holy cow:eek: and we are going out to dinner Or lunch I’m sure at least 1 or 2
    Hope everyone has a great day and all kitties are well

oh yeah get this!!!! Took Bella a cpl weeks ago to vet to get glands packed and the said he’s FAT!! Can u believe that?:mad: He’s not fat he’s fluffy said he needed to loose 2 lbs
    I wanted to say to her so do u lol​

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear your granddaughter is sick! Flu? Already? Ugh...

I hear ya - the grocery stores have gotten so expensive! I feel like I'm buy shoes!!! Expensive shoes!!

I'm stunned to hear your vet say that...really? Do you think he's overweight?

I've heard that Tresiba can cause weight gain...I weighed with Luci yesterday - I think that was yesterday - she's about the same as always...but I think she feels a little thin myself...maybe because I'm not! LOL!

Have a good day Jamie! I hope you enjoy your weekend and your time off work!!

Sonia & Leo and Bellasmom like this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope your granddaughter feels better soon. Sending prayers.

There are multiple vets at the veterinary practice I take my cats to. The vet who usually sees Furball said her weight is fine. She weighs 15 lbs. She said she is a big girl and carries it well. One time I had to take Furball in without an appointment and saw a different vet. That vet said she needed to lose weight. You can get different opinions from different vets.

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Some vets just look at the number on the scale. My boy Fred was a large cat in all ways. Tall, very long 16-18 lbs. He carried it very well. He was all muscle. My Tripper and PJ are 9 lbs, Tripper looks thin and feels lightweight, PJ feels heavier. Tux is 12 lbs yet feels boney.

5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

He’s 17lbs and has been for awhile and they are just now saying something. I said he’s a male ragdoll and they are big cat and she said well u can’t see his hips and I said no because he has a lot of fur duh

Sonia & Leo likes this.