9/6 Luci AMPS Lemon Yellow! 247 Day 4 Tresiba *Pic

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Sue and Luci, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Saturday's Condo

Good Morning everyone! It feels like FALL here! Only 50 degrees...brrrrr....and of course you know what that means? No, not pumpkin spice and all things nice...it means we're discussing when we'll be heading back to Florida!

And of course, Luci and her bad girl habits! Yesterday she was insistent on getting on the kitchen counters looking for things to get into! I had to clean those darn counters so many times, I lost track!

Anyway...it DOES look like we're getting a little action now. I did increase last night because I thought I was being fair by allowing her three days to work her reduction - but those yellow still persist and that little toe dip - well mama's not satisfied with that...

Hope this little bump up will help her pancreas with the support she obviously needs and hopefully fill that 'long lasting' depot so we can start to see fewer lemons and more beach time...or even longer surfing sessions.

I do hope you all have a lovely day and that your kitties surf safely!

Here is a pic of Luci sitting next to me...this is about as rare as pigs flying! She must be cold!!
    LuciSittingNextToMe.jpg

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Well I can say I am sooooo jealous of the weather it was sooooooo hot here yesterday and with the heat index it was over 100
    Good luck with increase and what a sweet pic!!!
    Have a great day Sue

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Luci is so cute! Doesn't look like a cat who would be getting into mischief at all. ;)
    Work that increase, Luci. I hope she comes down into better numbers today. I'll chop down the lemon tree myself if it'd help.

thebigfuzz and Sue and Luci like this.
  4. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

I'm very curious to see what Luci will do on Tresiba.
    Relax & enjoy Sunday :joyful:

(60 degrees here & steady rain. The plants & grass sure needed the rain! You're about 4 hours away from me. My sister lives in Battle Creek)

Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
    Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Looks like an angel. I know that can be deceiving. The heat wave here looks like it’s never ending. Work the increase Luci.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Sam&Milo(GA)&Singha

Sam&Milo(GA)&Singha Member

You'd never guess that Luci isn't a snuggler! Good luck with the increase.
    Here in northern Ontario, Canada, my furnace had to be turned on!!! COOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDDD!!!! But I still went for a swim in the lake yesterday after the rain and hail stopped :)

7. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

wow, time for florida already?
    work that increase, luci.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

Luci looks pleased with herself :cat:

What I wouldn't give for a 50 degree morning right now :arghh: Nighttime 'low' here was 78 :arghh:
    And the Chewy order I was expecting, FedEx sat across the street for a minute, then sent a text that it was undeliverable/no one home and took off :arghh: So I've gotten to whine to people on the phone. Sam will not be a happy camper until Tuesday now.

Hoping the 1u dose does the trick for Luci, but it wouldn't surprise me if you might eventually need to nudge up to 1.25. It's hard to tell. :bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I hear ya..we had to do the same with Lev...she got all the way up (yeah, all the way) to 2.25 on Lev before she finally decided that was enough and started making her way down. Personally I'm grateful for gentle easy numbers...no drama is fine with me. Recently her diving routines early in the AM cycle are giving me fits...I hope this continues to be the trend...if it takes her a little while to adjust to Tresiba...that's okay...I've got all the time in the world...well, not exactly...but plenty enough...I am hopeful :)

Butters & Lyla and thebigfuzz like this.
  10. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

hopeful is good! Sending good vibes And hoping that she leaves her beloved lemon tree!

Butters & Lyla and Sue and Luci like this.
  11. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci heads down for you soon. Cute picture.

Sue and Luci likes this.