9/9 Luci AMPS 220 Day 7

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Sue and Luci, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Miss Luci decided that last night was the time to take a run at the lagoon...thankfully DH is up late and doesn't mind testing her until she turns things around.

As I look at Luci's SS - she's just gotten her first week done as of today...just getting started I'd say. Not so long in the grand scheme of things, huh?:smuggrin:

Let's see what today brings for us - we'll be out of the house for a few hours today (I think)...based on hearing from someone at work about upgrading my laptop...but at the moment, that's the plan.

I hope you all have a great day and that your kitties surf safely (chirp, chirp, chirp...quiet here in the T forum):rolleyes:

2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I can hear the crickets in this forum. Sounds like nature is healing.
    A week is barely any time at all especially when your kitty is Luci, who is known not to follow expected timelines. :)
    Enjoy your day out! Surf safely, Luci.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Awh, Luci went swimming with Jax! Thanks again for your support! Listen to your mama Luci - she knows her stuff!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

5. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

Not too bad of a run last night, and it looks like Luci might've decided to take the footpath down to the beach instead of the cliff side. Always a plus :joyful:
    Quietly chanting in my corner, "Come on Luci, lower them pre-shots! You can do it, you can do it!"

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci gives you more green soon.

Sue and Luci likes this.