9/9 Teal'c Amps 131 +2 92 pmps 85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Patty & Teal'c, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

9/4

Holiday week son came to town so haven't posted for a few days.

Today we had some greens. Didn't get a lot of test, had to take him to the vet today. We had a bit of a poop problem. I got up around 2 was setting up to test him went to get him and he was in the litterbox. Waited for him to finish. Could tell he was pooping by the stance and his location. He exited the and there was nothing. He followed me back to kitchen then tried to clean his bottom. Then headed back to box was standing strangely in front of it. So I lifted his tail and saw a cone shaped mass. I felt it it was dry, sounded like dead leafs. He then vomited. I called the vet and they said to bring him in he could have a prolapse. I took him in and after a long wait with him crying in carrier they came and got him. They took him in and in a few short mins the receptionist came back out and said there was poop caught in the long hairs causing his problem. They would do a sanitary patch and he could go home. A little bit after that they brought him back out. I asked if I needed to wipe his bottom daily to prevent this from happening again. They said no the sanitary patch should help. So I asked what is a sanitary patch. She said they shaved the hair two strips on either side that I may need to have it done again as it grows back out and that he took it really well.

I expected a higher pmps after putting him thru that but I guess the relief of having that removed might have helped.

Hope everyone had a good day and a better night. All kitties surf safe tonight. Stay safe.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Poor kitty. I'm glad you were able to get him in to see the vet. I hope he surfs safely tonight.

Patty & Teal'c likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh my...poor baby! The things these little fuzzy babies have to go thru :(

I'm so glad you were there to help him...imagine how awful he must have felt...:(

You're a wonderful bean Patty!

And he's got good numbers to boot!:bighug::bighug:

Patty & Teal'c likes this.