A miracle

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Maaryon, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maaryon

Maaryon Member

Just to give you an update. Topaz looked as if she was shutting down. The vet said that he had used up all of his diagnostic skills, could not find out what was wrong and that i should get ready to say goodby. If you don't remember. Topaz had increasingly difficult times going up the stairs and overnight refused to move. She became catatonic, would not eat, did not have a fever, blood work showed nothing and xrays showed no arthritis. The vet gave her a shot of Adequan and with in two days there was rapid turn around. I now have the remaining dosages here at home, she has two left and is back to her old normal self. Still has difficulty going up the stairs but is doing it. So I guess, never give up. thanks to all of you that sent helpful information. could not do this without all of you. Maaryon

2. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

This is such wonderful news about Topaz, I truly hope that she continues down the path to good health!

Thank you so much for posting, as it may give new mommies and daddies hope for their babies as well.

Hugs and Headbutts,

Mel, Max & The Fur Gang

3. Hope + (((Baby)))GA

Hope + (((Baby)))GA Well-Known Member

Adequan is great for arthritis, etc. in the joints but it only works for the joints. I used it on one of our horses years ago and one of my cats. So glad to read that Topaz has done such a turn around and is feeling better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.