A tribute to Loving Moonie

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CD and BigMac, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

For Roni and the sweet memory of Moonie, an FDMB legend.
    In many ways we felt she belonged to all of us.

[youtube]dEYcYVO7YM8[/youtube]

♡ A special thank you to Camille who created the BEAUTIFUL "Moonie in the moon" artwork at the end of the video.
    They are lovely and so meaningful. ♡

2. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

It's beautiful. what a lovely tribute.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

That is such a beautiful tribute for a special kitty.

4. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

What a beautiful video for the lovely Moonie! I love the Beautiful "Moonie in the Moon" artwork. Moonie just loved the camera, as we can see by her poses. How lucky Moonie and Copper were to have found you and your DH. It was so nice to hear about their beginnings.
    Roni, thanks for sharing your beautiful Moonie with us. We miss you and Moonie so much here in LL and hope once things settle down in the new but former home, you will visit as offen as you can. Lots of hugs and love from Mags and me.

5. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

This has been a hard month...lots of tears. So many farewells....
    A very beautiful tribute to Moonie....

Love and Hugs to Roni....
    we miss you!

And I miss cheering Moonie on....

6. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

OMG Carolyn another beautiful tribute! We have lost too many legends recently. I hope you are doing ok Roni, i always think of you. It has been so hard for me but it does get easier. I now can look back at all the wonderful memories and smile. My thoughts and prayers go out to you. Moonie will live furrever in our hearts.

7. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Thank you for another beautiful tribute, Carolyn. It HAS been a hard month in LL, this helps so much to bring all the good memories back!

Moonie was such a special part of all ouur lives. Hugs, Roni! I hope you are home soon.

8. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

What a lovely tribute to a very special kitty. It was wonderful to see her so happy, healthy, and full of life in the videos. That is how I picture her now at the Bridge with Copper. I love the artwork of her looking at us from the moon. This is such a fitting tribute to Moonie. Thanks to Camille and CD for sharing it with all of us. Roni, I know it is so hard and that you miss your babies so much. You are an inspiration to me for the courage you have shown through all of the struggles you have had to face recently. We will never forget your beautiful Moonie.

9. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Aww, Moonie, we sure do miss you. Wonderful tribute, CD and Camille. :D :D . Copper and Moonie were quite the pair. Thinking of you, Roni, and sending smooth move vines to you and Brad. We can't imagine how happy you will be to be in your own house again.
    Liz, Anne, Zener and Tillie

10. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

What a wonderful tribute to Moonie. CD and Camille - it is beautiful.

Roni - there isn't a day that goes by where I don't think of Moonie. I still think back to our first days on the Board and you were one of the first to guide me, help me out, be there in the middle of the night when It was the only time I could post. I will be forever grateful to you, and to Miss Moonie. The stories back then.... I love this video - it brings all those wonderful memories back. Another legend gone too soon. I will miss her.

Take care, and I hope all is well with you.

11. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Another beautiful tribute for another beautiful LL Angel...we will always love and miss you, Moonie!!

12. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

This is just lovely. A beautiful tribute to a beautiful girl.
    I know this will comfort you, Roni, for many years to come.

CD you have outdone yourself :D

13. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Re: A tribute to Loving Moonie-thanks

Thank you all so so much---- CD & Camille for the Beautiful Tribute to my sweet babies and to my special girl Moonie..She was so loving & brave, & I have been so overwhelmed with so much this year, that I could hardly get these pix & video to Carolyn to create our amazing story. I miss Everyone here and have been so so Sad for all the Losses here in LL...
    But those we have Lost, will band together to protect & watch over those who enter & live here in LL! Moonie & Copper have found Mannie, with BigMac, Bear Man, Stu, Butthead, & all those late & Great Kitties who have gone ahead...Too many, just more guardian angels to visit the Moon Parties watching from beyond the Veil..
    I Miss Moonie oh so much, but tonite the video showed me how Happy she was all the time & that made me & DH smile through our tears!
    WE Are Going Home next Monday Finally, Thank You Lord, and we all will be in our own home again!!
    Even though now they want use to Raise our house, which they advised us a few days ago, just as everything was almost completed, our whole town is up in arms about the whole thing!
    I dont care, I just want to go home.....Whatever comes comes, I guess you all know I can deal with a lot!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, Old & New , and will try to be active again here when I get home--
    God Bless all Bean & Kitties, Praying for your good health & safety..You all deserve the Best for living with &
    dealing with this disease-Feline Diabetes, which at times is our worst enemy, but brings so much knowledge, patience, sacrifice, along with all these Wonderful Friends-the LL Family-
    With Love & Hugs from Me & DH!

14. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

This is just the most wonderful tribute to a beautiful kitty. Thank you CD and Camille, and thank you, Roni and Brad, for being there for Moonie and Copper and for giving them such love and care their whole lives. I love seeing how happy and content Moonie looks in these pictures. Moonie and Copper are always at home in your hearts, but next week you will all be home again, in your house. That will be a joyful day.
    Thank you Roni, for your support here on FDMB. You have helped so many of us over the years. Thanks for staying around and continuing to help. We love you!

Ella & Edward, Rusty, and Stu (who looked so much like Moonie, his "best girl")

15. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

A wonderful tribute to Moonie.Thank you CD and Camille. I love the moon art. Moonie was so contented and funny. She loved her brushing by DH. So cute she would cover her eyes when napping. She had a wonderful life and so much love. Yes, you were her handmaiden. LOL.

I'm sure she and copper will visit when you get back in your home. Thanks for all the support.

Sending positive vines to you. It's been a rough 6+ months.

16. Sweeties-Mom

Sweeties-Mom Member

What a moving tribute to a great cat! I joined the board just a week after you lost Moonie so I didn't have a chance to get to know you all before. I'm so glad you can move back to your home now! My heart goes out to you and DH; we are family in that we share a love for our FD felines and care for each other here in Lantus Land.

wings_cat

17. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Carolyn and Camille: there are no words to convey how this touched my heart.

(((Roni))))....beautiful, inimitable, amazing Moonie. Oh how we all miss her and you. You both have touched each of us in ways we can never express. Thank you for sharing her and for sharing your love. I'm so happy you will soon be home.

18. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

That is a beautiful tribute to Moonie. Thank you Caroyln and Camille ;-) .

(((Roni))) I wish you luck with your home, and hope things start to look up.

19. Lisa & Leo

Lisa & Leo Well-Known Member

That was a wonderful video and a sweet tribute to dear Moonie. Hugs to you both Roni and Brad.
    Lisa & Leo

20. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

What a sweet, beautiful tribute for an amazing kitty.
    Roni, I think of Moonie and you often. LL isn't the same without you guys.
    I'm glad to hear you'll be back in your home soon.
    I wish you a good, easy move-in, and much positivity coming your way.
    :YMHUG:

21. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

What a perfect tribute! Carolyn, you outdid yourself. The video is alive with the love Roni, Moonie and Copper shared.

Roni - :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: I'm so glad you're going home, finally.

You always blessed the kitties and beans with such beautiful lullabies. Now Moonie and Copper are singing lullabies for everyone at the bridge. I know Kitty Kosmo will keep them both company.

So much loss - but so much love. Peace to you, friend Roni.

22. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Dear Roni

What a beautiful tribute to Miss Moonie. I loved seeing her in video :D
    Roni, I think of you and Monnie often, and miss you both. You and Brad loved her so much, and it comes through in your videos and photos.
    I'm so glad you're finally going to be in your new home. You've had way too much sadness, this year. It's time to be happy :smile: Miss Moonie will be there with you....I know you know that. :YMHUG:

Thank you Carolyn and Camille.

23. Randa & Mookie

Randa & Mookie Well-Known Member

Hi, Roni,

I'm so sorry about the passing of Moonie. She was beautiful, as is her tribute. You were a wonderful mama to her.

What a year you've had! I know good things are ahead for you. You're in my thoughts; sending you lots of loving vines. :YMHUG:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.