Acro/Iaa/cushing CALENDER

Discussion in 'Acromegaly / IAA / Cushings Cats' started by Patti and Merlin, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patti and Merlin

Patti and Merlin Member

I can't remember (gee what a surprise - eh??? @-) ;-) :lol: :mrgreen: ) if it was last year or the beginning of this year if we talked about doing our OWN calender. Now that there are SOOOO many of us - are we still interested? Vanassa and I are willing to collect the photos. Heather was it you who said you worked for printing or was it Sandy? Sorry - I didn't save that info? DUH! :oops: I know it's early BUT it is July - and time for me sure seems to just fly by. I figure this will give all of you time to find that PURRFECT picture or TAKE that picture.

SOOOOO what does everyone think???? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :RAHCAT party_cat

2. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Tell me more! Do we send you pictures or do you want to just pick from the gazillion I have of Oliver and Shadoe of fb?

3. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Fun! No, I don't have access to printing stuff - must have been someone else. We need to take extra care of our GA acros too - maybe they should be the main picture on the month they died? Or something...

4. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

That's a great idea Heather; even a collage when more than one?

5. Patti and Merlin

Patti and Merlin Member

oh MOST definitely ALL the GA's - any and ALL acro's included - and we can put more than one kitty on each month - like the fdmb calender.
    Gayle pick which picture YOU want! :) Uh I'm afraid :mrgreen: :oops: you only get one pic of each cat :D

I'll talk more with Vanassa and I'll check with Sandy about the printing. Thanks Heather - sorry I couldn't remember if it was you or not.

I'm so excited about this tho.. :dizcat :RAHCAT :thumbup

We also talked about some of this money supporting Tony the acrokitty who was in a shelter - however he has now passed on - we need to think about what we want to do instead......ideas!? :?:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.