Anybody still using PZI Idexx?

Discussion in 'Acromegaly / IAA / Cushings Cats' started by LynnLee + Mousie, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yep...tom is.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do you need some cindy....i have some i can spare

4. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

nah, i have 3 1/2 vials i'm thinking of letting go since Mousie seems to like lantus now :)

5. tuckers mom

tuckers mom Well-Known Member

"lori and tom" are still using Idexx, I just sent them my vial about a month ago. I had asked Venita if she knew of any and she set me up with Lori but I believe there are few more that Venita knows about too.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe how well mousie is doing....could it be that after all this time he may actually go otj?
    jenn sent me a whole vial but i believe the exp. date is 6/10...as is the last of the vial i'm using of yours. if you don't find any takers pm me with details (exp.date, costs, etc.)

7. tuckers mom

Lori, I had forgotten how close to the expiration date it was. Hope your Tom is doing great :)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

jenn believe me we are SOOOO happy to have it. and the fact that it's unopened gives me the feeling that it will be good for awhile past exp. date.
    tom is doing...well, kinda strange. so different than our first time around. he has a steady amps of like 222 or so and rarely has a shootable pm #. i don't get it really but 1u carries him probably 17 -18 hours and i'm not up at 3am to shoot him when he starts to rise!
    i read on fb that little tuck is doing so well, :mrgreen:

9. tuckers mom

Tucker is my hero, he came back from certain death, my vet had actually planned to put the my little fighter down on that Monday, letting me have the weekend with him. How he's become strong again is just beyond amazing. Even if we have only a month longer together or years I will never take a moment for granted with him or any of my furries :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.