ATTN: EVERYONE, specially those following the blackie saga

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Anonymous, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

blackie may see red in the morning. let's not freak out. she ALWAYS sees red after seeing green and she may have seen a green tonight. we're all in this together and just want to make sure we're on the same page.
    TEAM BLACKIE!!!!!

2. housecats4

housecats4 Well-Known Member

Blackie stay in the green you don`t like red ok Trey wants you to know how much fun Green is Kath& Trey :mrgreen:

3. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

LOL Thanks guys. :) Going to try something tomorrow. Stay tuned... LOL :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh dear, what do you have up your sleeve now angela. please get a +6 or so before making another drastic decision. my blood pressure simply cannot stand the constant changes. nailbite_smile

5. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

The "constant changes", Lori, is that I've switched insulin this morning. The ProZinc simply wasn't working. We went to the vet's yesterday and got a Rx for Lantus to see if it makes any difference. So far, she's dropped 51 points in 2 hours. She started at 447 this morning, and at +2 she's at 396. Looking good, so far.

6. housecats4

Oh Lantus is great for Trey Hope Blackie loves it too Have a great day Angels hanging out to help Blackie come on lets go Surfing with Trey the PEI way Kath

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG, now I'm gonna have to jog all the way over to Lantus Land to see what you guys are up too! Well I will take a look in on you, but please drop us a line on your progress or any news here too k? Best of luck for the two of you over there, your family here will miss you but is pulling hard for you guys!
    Best,
    Lori

8. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Best of luck Angela, hopefully Lantus will be just what Blackie needs to get on track!!!! :mrgreen:

9. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Well... GOOD NEWS!!! :) Here are Blackie's #'s from today (so far) = 1.0u of Lantus:

AMPS - 447 @ 5:54 a.m.
    +2 = 396 @ 7:57 a.m.
    +4 = 393 @ 9:43 a.m.
    +5 = 343 @ 10:57 a.m.
    +6 = 361 @ noon
    +9 = 372 @ 2:30 p.m.
    PMPS = 294 @ 5:45 p.m.

So far... So good. :) I'm very cautiously optimistic here. I understand it'll take about 3 days for it to actually take affect. The ONLY other time that she was in the 200's at PMPS was on July 4th, where she was at 280.

Stay tuned for the next episode of... "Blackie's Diabetic Saga"... (or whatever catchy title you want to call it. LOL)

10. housecats4

Keep up the good work you two Doing great now get settled in for the blue Kath :lol: :mrgreen:

11. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

We're working on it! :) I'm so very excited about this!!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.