Back from vacation

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by FurballLover, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FurballLover

FurballLover Member

Hello all--

Our vacation was great--it went by so fast!
    Our nephews are adorable!! They tired us out after a couple days--my older nephew is 2 1/2 and very active, and our younger nephew was born in Jan, and getting over colic. They are too cute, and of course we spoiled them rotten!!!

Kev's parents are doing well, we got to spend DMIL's b-day with her, and she was elated.

My mom and sis flew in for a long weekend to attend my best friend's wedding. It was beautiful, they were married on the beach in s. fla, and the day was fabulous!! The bride was gorgeous, and we are very happy for them! Lots of college friends were able to attend, and it was great to see everyone.

We returned tues evening to some very needy pets. They, of course, wouldn't let us out of their sight once we got home, and everyone slept in bed with us!!

Charlie's bg yesterday was an awesome 65--he's doing great. Molly missed us so much, she's even being nice to me:) The drooler is very happy--everyone spoiled her including a playdate with DB's lab, and an excursion to my parents country house! She did cut her back paw on tues morning--but it seems ok, and she's not limping.

The drooler goes in for surgery next thurs to remove a non-malignant tumor (a baseball sized fat lump in her front armpit). I am nervous, as she will have to have a drain for several days after:( It is causing her to swing the leg out when she walks, so it has to be removed. Does anyone have advice about her care (I'm mostly worried about what specifics she might need afterward)? She's had dentals in the past and handles the anesthesia well, and she's been on pain meds before with no side effects.
    I will probably post about her in community for more eyes.

My friends were laughing that my dog is getting lipo!!! I'm trying to keep positive, but you all know how worrysome it is when they need surgery.

btw, cracking up about kitties peeing in toasters!! Don't tell Molly, she might get ideas :lol:

2. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Welcome back! Glad Charlie is doing so well! I am drooler-clueless, but hope everything goes well! I'm sure you will both feel better once the surgery is done. Molly being nice.... hmmmm... sounds like there is a sneak-attack coming... watch out for that pillow tonight!!!! :lol:

3. Michelle & Prudence

Michelle & Prudence Member

Welcome back! Glad to hear that you had a nice vacation!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.