Bad Hair "and Nadir" day

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Lalkabee, Jun 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lalkabee

Lalkabee Member

I am not sure if it's the good place to post this. I planned a curve 1 week after changing Bee's dose to 2.5. She was in blue all the time this week but today. There was a thunder storm this morning and in the afternoon so she spent half of the day hiding in a corner because of the noise. Do you reschedule a Curve when something stressful happen? It's frustrating, i though that this curve was gonna be great :( I am supposed to show this to my vet.

2. Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA)

Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA) Well-Known Member

If you really think she’s super stressed, I would wait because you’re not going to get the best results and will likely have to do over anyway. My two cents :cat:

3. Nan & Amber (GA)

Nan & Amber (GA) Well-Known Member

I agree. Is there any way you can do it tomorrow instead?

4. Lalkabee

Lalkabee Member

I like your 2 cents :p that's why i made this thread! she is already in the reds, i ll stop...let her little ears heal and do it another day.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
  5. Lalkabee

Lalkabee Member

she is already in the red. I tried to skip test in the last couple days to let her ears heal a bit for the incoming curve. I will do it again :)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
  6. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

If he ears are sore you may be hitting the vein. Go closer to the edge. Also you could put a tiny bit of neosporin ointment with pain relief.

7. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

Called Polysporin Complete in Canada.
    polysporin_complete_antibiotic_ointment.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.