BCP info added to sticky - input welcome

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Gator & H (GA), Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

PZI-ers,
    I just wanted to let you know that I added BCP sourcing info to the PZI sticky here:
    viewtopic.php?p=131538#p131538
    In particular, and a very big thank you to Nimcewan, I was finally able to confirm a price and quantity! I hope I can find more prices for other concentrations and quantities of BCP can be confirmed too. Any input comments, suggestion etc are very welcome. Currently the ProZinc and BCP sourcing posts are separate but conceivably they could be combined if anyone has any compelling reason to combine them or find them as separate posts simply distracting or annoying. Any additions or hints that could benefit the procurement procedures of these insulins are encouraged.

Again, if anyone is reading other topics and sees someone post about obtaining BCP, please ask them to send to me the concentration[U40 etc.], size [5ml, 10ml] price w/o shipping, shipping cost, and approx. date of purchase and if they were billed directly by BCP to me. I am especially curious about what a 10ml bottle of U40 from BCP would cost currently. Or just PM me the topic and I'll try to hunt them down.

Likewise, if anyone posts about obtaining ProZinc from any local pharmacies or from online retailers not listed please have them PM me with details.

2. Nicole and Napoleon

Nicole and Napoleon Well-Known Member

Thanks Gator!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.