Best prices for AlphaTrak II supplies?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Harper'sHuman, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harper'sHuman

Harper'sHuman Member

Where could I find the best prices on AlphaTrak II test strips and lancets? My vet gave me a generous supply when kitty was first diagnosed about 6 weeks ago, but I'm about to run low. Can you get a better price on-line, or should I buy directly from my vet? Thanks!

2. arozeboom

arozeboom Well-Known Member

I just posted a coupon code for American Diabetes Wholesale. That's where I get ours. And if you follow the "Shop" link at the top of this page, FDMB gets a bit of the proceeds of the sale.

In celebration of Memorial Day, American Diabetes Wholesale is happy to offer you 10% off any order placed from May 25-28. There are no restrictions to this promotion - you can save 10% off your pet's diabetes testing supplies, insulin syringes, treats, grooming supplies, and more. And if you spend $100 or more, you qualify for our FREE Standard shipping**.

To receive your discount, key in promotion code MEMDAY10 during the checkout process.

Sale ends at midnight on May 28th, 2012.
    Save 10% Off All Orders Placed on Memorial Day Weekend - Use coupon code MEMDAY10

3. Harper'sHuman

Harper'sHuman Member

Thanks, Amy. That's great! I'll stock up while the coupon code is valid.

4. arozeboom

arozeboom Well-Known Member

You can sometimes find the strips on Amazon or eBay but ADW has super fast shipping and they're really nice.

My only complaint about them is that they tend to use really flimsy boxes for shipping. I've had more than one show up looking like they were stomped on. Luckily nothing inside was damaged.

5. squeem3

squeem3 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to point out, if you didn't already know, that a Human diabetic blood glucose meter can be used on a diabetic cat :smile: Most people here use a Human meter for their cats. A big plus of using a Human meter is that you can go to most any pharmacy and buy supplies if you forget to order online and only have a few test strips or lancets left. And test strips are less costly than those for a pet meter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.