Kuma's BG has been very high since I began testing him, ranging from high to mid 500s, to high to mid 400s. Well, today he was 170. Currently he is at 3 units. My vet and I agreed on increasing his dose steadily from 2U to 2.5U to now 3U which he has been on since about 9/25. I am not going to give insulin at this time. I plan to test frequently throughout the day to see how his levels will be. Or should I just wait until the next feeding time to test and shoot which is 6pm? Thanks.