Blackie has switched to Lantus

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Ele & Blackie (GA), Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Starting last night we made the switch to Lantus. It's very nerve-wracking, but I think it's the right move. We only had a smidge of PZI left and I had the free Lantus in the fridge. We're starting at 1 unit so Blackie's numbers are very high, but I'm hoping to get him in good numbers soon.

This is a great group and I still want to PZI Land and cheer you all on. Thank you so much for all of the support I've gotten here over the last year.

2. Kelly & Oscar

Kelly & Oscar Well-Known Member

Best of luck for you and Blackie! Sending prayers for good numbers your way cat_pet_icon

3. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Good luck with the switch! You'd better stay here and cheer everyone on, Ele! We like you too much to let you leave. ;)

4. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope he does great Ele! Please keep visiting here & keep us posted too on how he is doing. :) I will really miss you both! :cry:

5. Michelle & Prudence

Michelle & Prudence Member

Good luck with the switch!Please keep us posted cat_pet_icon

6. FurballLover

FurballLover Member

Good luck Ele--I'm sure Blackie will do great!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes ele, please come by and post when you can. let us know how you and blackie are doing all the way over there in lantus land. we'll miss you, but sending all the good wishes i have that lantus makes the difference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.