GA Blast from the past

Discussion in 'Honeymooners / OTJ' started by s2cycle, Jan 29, 2022.

1. s2cycle

s2cycle New Member

You all helped us with our Morrie from Sept '09 to Jan '10 when he went OTJ. He lasted at least six more happy years. Today someone on a local community Facebook group posted about their cat being DX. I jumped in with a link to you all and our success story. Then I read my most recent post which was quite a long time ago. It brought tears to my eyes. I just wanted to say hello again to the crew and remind you what a huge difference you are making every day. I found this OTJ video I made back then which you might enjoy: https://animoto.com/play/xYPPtRstqK2XwJO52Qpd3Q

We live without a cat now as we moved into a new place and at a combined age of 140 we decided it was for the best. But we get to cat site our neighbors and continue to spread the word about FDMB. Love you all.

2. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

I love your OTJ video!! I knew when @Camille and Cyclone made ours, that I would treasure it forever. And I do treasure it.
    My hubby and I are only 120 together, but I feel what you are saying. Thank you:bighug: for checking in. Love this info board!

A Fae likes this.