Blue and green finally

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Kathy & MiddieMittens, Jun 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kathy & MiddieMittens

Kathy & MiddieMittens Member

Im pretty excited about these numbers just hope i don't jinx it... yay me actually feeling like i made the right decision for once. Just worried shes losing weight again. Not really sure tho she hasnt been at the vet since her annual appointment.

jt and trouble (GA) likes this.
  2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Congratulations, is does get you excited when you start to see blues and greens.
    One thing I would suggest I see you don't test at night after his pre shot.
    It's important to do that just to make sure Mittens doesn't drop to low , most kitties drop lower at night.you might miss a number where he might need a reduction.
    You are doing a great job :cat:

3. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

I would strongly recommend you Test before every shot and try and get some tests in during all the cycles. Even I test a cycle is good. Otherwise you have no idea what is happening or how low the dose is taking Mittens

4. Kathy & MiddieMittens

Kathy & MiddieMittens Member

I had a sitter watch her and couldn't get blood. But i have a new way of doing it i actually have a white board i right it down on then plug it in as i have time to put it on the spreadsheet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.