Blue still going strong!

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Alexia and Blue, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexia and Blue

Alexia and Blue Member

7/22
    AMPS-88 5% food
    PMPS-84 4% food

7/23
    AMPS-64 5% food
    PMPS-98 2% food

7/24
    AMPS-82 3% food
    PMPS-78 3% food

We haven't had insulin since last Saturday morning. So we are one week in to our trial and he is still giving me greens! We had an almost blue number last night but that 2% seemed to do the trick. Since I am not giving any insulin I thought it be more appropriate to show what % we are eating instead, ha. So happy for my little man! Woooooooo! ONE WEEK DOWN!! :D

2. Peggy and Mickey (GA)

Peggy and Mickey (GA) Well-Known Member

:RAHCAT dancing_cat :YMHUG:

Oh that is too Awsome!! Way to go !

3. Rob & Harley (GA)

Rob & Harley (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!! Way to go.

What are you feeding Blue?

4. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

That is SO awesome!!!! Sounds like time to dust off the party hats and hit the store for tunarita ingredients.... though with all the partying going on around here lately, I'm not sure Bix needs another excuse to hit the tunaritas... since Squishy's party, he's taken to staying out til all hours of the morning, he wakes me up at 5 am with a little too much whiff of tuna on the breath.... CATS!!! :mrgreen:

party_cat

5. Alexia and Blue

Alexia and Blue Member

Joanna-HA, I love it! Tunarita, haha.

Hey Rob and Harley- we are eating Friskies Special Diet and Fancy Feast.

6. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Somewhere I think there is actually a tunarita recipe, isn't there? Lori might know...

7. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Darn, I tried (but failed) to find an old tunarita recipe, and also the PZI Clubs - it was before my time, but truly hilarious. The 200 Club, 300 Club, etc., where the kitties could hang out together. The 500 Club was a scary basement dive, the 100 Club was a luxury country-club if I recall, with catnip on the pillow each night. The link to the graphics looks to be defunct though, and the author maybe not even on the new board. :evil:

Oh well, we forge ahead and make our own traditions!!!! I think Sarah wrote some rock tunes for the kitties who were around back when Buzz was on the PZI Juice. Maybe someone will write some songs for the ProZinkers....?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.