Boo & Peeka update

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Peter (Peeka&Boo), Jan 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peter (Peeka&Boo)

Peter (Peeka&Boo) Member

Hey everyone!

Everything continuing to go smoothly here, Boo has been having some bouts with diarrhea, but the fortiflora has been helping. Peeka used to have higher than normal numbers when she would have it in her food but I think we have moved past that, got into the 90s the other day!

Starting to notice more normal behavior from Peeka, rolling around on our clothes, following us around to different rooms. When I would get ready in the guest bathroom in the morning before her diabetes, she would meow and cry at the door and she has been doing that more recently. Her hind legs still are suffering from neuropathy, and she’s not able to jump onto higher platforms, but her behaviors are coming back to normal. Boo has taken an interest on the diaper changing station in the nursery, he seems to like the padding on it.

Rory is just over a month old now, she’s starting to see better, hear more, learning to smile, all the fun baby things. Momma is still doing well, she has a check up next week, but all signs pointing to her recovering from all the complications post pregnancy she dealt with.

Hope everyone is doing well, @jt and trouble (GA) i hope you are still on the mend and feeling better!

2. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Peter,

Great to get an update from you. Sorry to hear that Mrs. P was dealing with post-pregnancy complications but it's good to know she's recovering. Encouraging news about Peeka too.

Thank you, also, for sharing a little about Rory's progress with us. Baby smiles are such a source of joy, even vicariously! :cat: :D

(((Peter, Mrs. P, Aurora, Peeka and Boo)))

:bighug:

Mogs

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
    Reason for edit: Grammar.
    Peter (Peeka&Boo) likes this.
  3. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update Peter.
    Am glad to hear Momma and baby are doing well and Momma is feeling better.

4. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

That's a wonderful update! I'm glad things are going so well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.