Chester AMPS 88

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sofina & Chester, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Sofina & Chester

Sofina & Chester Member

Wow you guys I’m so amazed by how his cart looks in the last couple days I’m so excited! I’ve been feeling a lot more confident with his injection technique, he hardly makes a peep right now. I’m getting comfortable shooting under 100. And now he’s spending most of his time under 100 and I’m so surprised in a good way of course.
    I just wanted to update you all on his status. He’s handling the 2.25 dose really well. He hasn’t gone under 50 at any point and hasn’t had any bounces! Now I’m really wanting to see his neuropathy clear up, while it hasn’t gotten worse, it also has yet to get better either. He can still jump and run around but he walks pretty funky. Not fully plantigrade but almost, And his front paws look like they’re at a 90 degree angle sometimes): I hope he’s not in a whole lot of pain, he doesn’t act like it(other than his struggle to walk properly). But I do give him CBD just in case and I think it relaxes him.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  2. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Chester is looking great in that green lagoon!

Here's a link to your last post for continuity.

For the neuropathy, methyl-b12 + healing numbers helps. I use zobaline from amazon but some members buy methyl-b12 and folic acid separately - just make sure neither have sugar in them (folic acid is to help with absorption).