Cinnamon Timms GA

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Cinnamon Lover, Aug 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cinnamon Lover

Cinnamon Lover Member

IMG_20160819_133744.jpg IMG_20160819_133815.jpg I just want to thank you all for the love and care that you gave to me and my beloved Cinny.....
    I woke up early Wednesday morning to her being gone beside me :'(
    The Dr.said her liver must have quit...I'll be getting her ashes back to me on the 30th :'( ...she seemed so well Tuesday night, on the bed with me and giving me kisses, she had gained some weight back, and was grooming herself again...I believed she was healed...she is only 11 years old :'( I'm hurting so bad, God I love her!! :'( I'm sharing some pictures of her as a baby cat_wings>o :arghh: :oops:

2. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: She sure was a beautiful girl! I hope that you will have a smile in your heart again one day.

Cinnamon Lover likes this.
  3. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

My heart truly breaks for you. We know how much you love her and I have no words that can help. I'm sorry you had to be part of L&LL but very grateful to meet you both. May all the kitties in heaven keep her safe and have good times. :bighug::bighug:

4. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

What a cutie! I am so sorry, that must have been a shock to wake up like that. She knew how much you loved her and care for her. Big hugs to you.
    Liz

5. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

I know that had to be very hard to wake up to Cinny being gone, but try to take a little comfort in the fact that she was at home in a warm, soft bed and just slipped away in her sleep. If they have to leave us, I couldn't choose a better way.

God must have wanted a new angel and he sent for Cinny
    [​IMG]

6. DebG

DebG Well-Known Member

Tears of sadness to see your beautiful Cinnamon has left:rb_icon:!
    Sometimes there are no words that can take the pain away when we loose are special little fur babies:(:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Remember all the special moments watching her grow from a kitten to a beautiful fur baby!!!! all the times she put a smile on your face and the times she just was there:cat::cat:

7. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Oh Debra, words just can not express how very sorry I am and I can't even imagine what you are going through. I really like what Chris and China wrote to you. If one of our babies has to go, what a way to do it; in her sleep laying next to her momma without suffering. And that said, it still hurts. Hugs and lots of love is being sent to you to heal your heart. Thank you for sharing her baby photos with us; she was just adorable. Heaven has a new angel. cat_wings>o

8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Such a sweet girl. I know it is so hard, but at least she was home with the one she loved. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

9. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry. It's so difficult when we lose a furbaby, especially when it's unexpected. Sending you healing love and light. What a beautiful girl, and so very loved. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

10. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Your baby girl was still so very young :(:(:( but if she had to leave this world that was a very blessed way to go, out on a high and snuggled in bed with the one she loved the most. Not that that will lesson your despair but nice for Cinny. I feel your pain Debra :bighug::bighug::bighug:

11. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

We do feel your pain, Debra. Thank you for sharing those adorable photos :bighug::bighug:

12. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

What a beautiful girl! I am so sorry for your loss. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

13. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Marilyn and Polly

14. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Pretty little girl Cinnamon - fly free with your new wings. Your mommy loved you so much.

15. Gussie's mom (GA)

Gussie's mom (GA) Well-Known Member

Your pictures are beautiful, I agree, she slipped across the bridge curled up with the person she loved the most. Is there a better way? If there is I can't think of one..my heart breaks for you, it had to be such a shock and so surreal..I hope your heart stops hurting as much as it clearly is. There will never be another Cinny, that spot in your heart is forever hers, I just hope with time it will not hurt as acutely..:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

16. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

love your pictures - thank you for sharing them with us. A million hugs going your way. It's a hard thing to lose one of our sugar cats - we have such a special bond with them.

Have you seen the tribute Sienne wrote when Gabby passed? It's the third one in the links below from the "Where Can I Find?" thread. You might like to read it.

Reflections on having a diabetic cat:
    A Break Up Letter to D'Artagnon's Diabetes
    A Tribute to FDMB from Genghis
    Gabby's Tribute

17. Cara and Wynken (GA)

Cara and Wynken (GA) Member

I love the baby photos of Cinnamon. I am so very sorry for the loss of your precious girl! :bighug:

18. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

{{{Debra}}}

Thank you for sharing what happened. We were all so shocked and were wondering. I agree with the others that, although it was a huge shock for you, it was a blessing for her to leave you the way she did - peacefully, surrounded by love. No prolonged suffering, no anxiety. She was a gorgeous girl, and your heart is going to hurt for a long time, but I hope you find comfort knowing that you gave her a wonderful life full of love. We all feel your pain and wish we could do something to mitigate it, but we know that isn't possible. Hang on to those wonderful memories and know that she will be waiting for you at the Bridge, watching over you until the day you are reunited.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

19. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I wish there were words to ease your pain but I know better. She will always be in your heart. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

20. Connie & Max

Connie & Max Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please know so many of us are praying for you during this pain.

21. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

I woke up early Wednesday morning to her being gone beside me :'(
    The Dr.said her liver must have quit...I'll be getting her ashes back to me on the 30th :'( ...she seemed so well Tuesday night, on the bed with me and giving me kisses, she had gained some weight back, and was grooming herself again...I believed she was healed...she is only 11 years old :'( I'm hurting so bad, God I love her!! :'( I'm sharing some pictures of her as a baby cat_wings>o :arghh: :oops:[/QUOTE]

cat_wings>oWhat a sweet little kitten Cinnamon was, and so beautiful. So blessed that she went while nestled beside you. What an easy and loving passage for her.

But what a shock to wake to that. I am so sorry for your suffering. Cinnamon was loved and cared for perfectly by you. Please take pride and comfort in this.

Hugs and prayers for both of you.:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

22. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry.... It's such a difficult thing to survive the loss of our loved ones.....
    prayers for you as you grieve......

Fly Free Beautiful Cinnamon....

The heavens have another beautiful star twinkling from so much love.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.