Completely flat curve (low 100s) after LC wet food change???

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Harukyo, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Harukyo

Harukyo Member

Hmm, I suppose this is the time when I have to start really interpreting how she reacts and looking for the patterns in her chart. If I was to run the .1 for another 2-3 cycles and she keeps showing high, am I risking being rougher on her pancreas than necessary?

2. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

It depends on how high. That yellow is concerning, so if you see another one of those, I'd do the increase. The blues are okay though, at least for a little while.

Harukyo likes this.
  3. Harukyo

Harukyo Member

Gotcha! I'll stay on the look out for those and adjust accordingly!

4. Harukyo

Harukyo Member

Kyo read her first green PMPS @ 97 tonight on the .1u and I want to jump for joy!!
    Though I do want to ask if there are any warning signs with a dose this small? Can she still read lime greens on this dose? And what should my "skip" number be now that shes reading in the green?

AliceMeowliss (GA) likes this.
  5. Harukyo

Harukyo Member

*whew* well then, its looking like another long night for me and miss Kyo, I'm having to curb her levels at even the .1u dose now!! Been feeding 1tsp of high carb (gravy lovers) and testing every 30 min to an hour since +4 to keep her from going lime green. We finally hit her +6 so I'm hoping she starts to surf back up. What do you guys think about this? Is she telling me shes ready for the drop dose now?

6. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

Well well, Ms. Kyo!
    If those greens are with some high carb food, I might suggest a tiny decrease. You can't have PJ parties all week :p.

Also, you might want to start a new thread. Usually once they go over to page 2, we suggest that just so it's easier for find current info :)

AliceMeowliss (GA) and Harukyo like this.
  7. Harukyo

Harukyo Member

Oh okay cool! Thanks @Yong! I'll work on creating a new one right now

AliceMeowliss (GA) likes this.