Concerns for eating/drinking

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Kellyrobrobinson, Feb 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kellyrobrobinson

Kellyrobrobinson New Member

Hey y’all long time no talk!!
    Ak was diagnosed in the summer & semi quickly went into remission (I guess you would call it) with amazing help from this group.
    He’s basically diagnosed now with the triaditis gallbladder- and pancreas- and his intestines.
    I noticed he didn’t finish eating last night- same tonight, and he looks a bit warn out and sleeping over by the table and not in his usual spot. He is going back to the food bowl and taking bites- he is eating dry food too.
    I’m wondering should I be worried that he’s taking a bite and taking a sip- taking a bite and taking a sip? He never does this.
    We’re obviously making an appointment tomorrow at least for bloodwork but has anyone ever seen this? He’s 11 in April.
    I know it all sounds about right for every sickness he’s been through but the eating and drinking back to back I’ve never seen.
    He’s on a straight duck diet and wet food. I have his sheet somewhere but just looking for any feedback? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kWyMlqFnaAABbN36eAeWCKS7lLzLgMVxIX_2hgkAovI/edit

2. Judy and Freckles

Judy and Freckles Well-Known Member

Have you tested his blood sugar?

3. Kellyrobrobinson

Kellyrobrobinson New Member

No. I have thought about doing it a few times already though. I’m going to make sure I’m not making all this up in my head before I freak myself out, he just looks pretty damn off right now.
    As I’m posting this he is back to his area with me. Interested in seeing what kind of food I’m eating next to him. I gave him a pill to see if that will help him bc he looks like he was in pain a few hours ago. eating and drinking thing is total sugar baby mode though isn’t it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.