This morning we had a 6.7 amps reading, our lowest yet. I waited (without feeding) for 20mins, posted on the main forum, and retested at which point we came up to 8.5. Because the BG was on the rise, but the reading was still low I dropped the does from 4.75 to 4.5. Our routine is test, feed and inject. I don't inject for the first 20 minutes he is eating but when I do inject he is still eating and carries on eating a good while after too. I do understand that 4.5 may seem high for a 6.7 amps reading but I did try to put logic to it and also I knew I was in all day so, as you'll see from the spreadsheet, lots of tests have been done today. at +1 he had gone up to 10.1, presumably from eating his breakfast. At +3 he dropped to 2.7 at which point I gave him 10 grams of dry food and tested again 20 minutes later. He was on the up (to 3.8) but I still gave him some gravy based wet food. I've continued to test every hour since, until I know we really are out of the woods. Kyra did not show any signs of a hypo, but I know not all cats do so I am glad I stuck to testing this morning, but with a starting number like that I would have never not tested! I'm sure I did a lot of things wrong today, giving dry food, giving a too high a unit insulin dose, but if anyone can tell me what I should have done this morning after his delayed test read 8.5 I'd really appreciate it!