Could someone please have a quick look at my spreadsheet and advise, thank you! et

Discussion in 'Caninsulin / Vetsulin and N / NPH' started by Natasha2001, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Natasha2001

Natasha2001 Member

You can see that I've been lowering the dose the last month or so. Sorry not so info is there, but a good portion is.

Just not sure what to do from here, or how to assess how my cat is going

*dry given at low bg is hills glucose
    *when I say didn't shoot until now I started on the line below
    *strictly eats ff and friskies pate
    *a few of the strange numbers are mostly due to changing dose time /the odd missed

Thanks so much

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...uSMFoma9hbTsMZ-eZz5RAfv_qvE/edit?usp=drivesdk

2. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

Where you from, Natasha?
    Your spreadsheet looks weird.
    Most here is using the US numbers, and pretty much everyone who's giving advice on dosing. They won't understand your spreadsheet without the US numbers.

3. Natasha2001

Natasha2001 Member

I'm from new Zealand. Usually you can switch between USA and world tabs but my spreadsheets keep glitching. I don't record in USA numbers as our meters don't give those numbers

4. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

No that's what the spreadsheet is doing for us.
    @Bandit's Mom can help you set it up properly.
    Now I'm seeing neon green I'm thinking "HYPO! DISASTER!!!" so might be an idea not to use those colors anywhere else than below 2.8 :rolleyes:

Critter Mom likes this.
  5. Natasha2001

Natasha2001 Member

I'm sure people will work it out

6. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

Not really, if you want their help.
    The spreadsheet was designed so one shouldn't have to figure out all different types of recording numbers, so the help was right around the corner. Now every American has to rely on colors and calculate to see what's happening and how to help you. It's very limiting..

Critter Mom likes this.
  7. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Natasha, I can quickly set-up a spreadsheet for you. Won't take me a minute. I will need your Google ID to transfer ownership to you. Could you please send me a PM with your google ID?

Sasha is right, a lot folks look at US numbers. Sometimes these spreadsheets (which are not in our format) also crash on some people's tablets/phones.

Critter Mom and SashaV like this.
  8. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

SashaV likes this.
  9. Natasha2001

Natasha2001 Member

That's OK thanks sasha, I'm just going to hand it all over to my vet for the time being. Thnx for your help