I'm starting this thread to document Cricket taking Cabergoline. The vet Rx is .5ml once pd Today (3/27/19) I'm starting her on .1ml just to see if she has a reaction and will increase each day. No one told me to do this but with her fragile state, I feel it is best to introduce new meds slowly. How she is right now: You can see previous thread, but basics are that her tumor is likely very large and is affecting parts of her brain. Her muscle control is especially problematic, where her right side has been "weak" for a few months. A few days ago something shifted and it got worse. She is ataxic/wobbly and stares off into the ceiling a lot. But she's still here, walks around and has an appetite (altho I have to bring her food and hold it in front of her), she still grooms her face and follows me around. Concurrently, she has HCM and is just over a year past CHF. Takes furosemide, clopidegrel and insulin. Current insulin is 5.5U, but her BSL has been elevated since this event and I am considering upping it if it doesn't come down on its own. So this is day one, I'll add more in a couple days or if I notice any changes.