David, how did Spicy do today?

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Terri and Lucy, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terri and Lucy

Terri and Lucy Member

Sorry your other thread was co-opted. We may not agree with each other all the time, but we all care about you and Spicy and want to make sure you have complete information from which to make your decisions.

2. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

I hope Spicealicious did great today! :) Let us know how she is when you get a chance.

3. tajana340

tajana340 Member

Hi, Spicey looked like she did great. Had to work until 8 pm and didn't get out until almost 9pm so, I really don't know how she did at home. Looking at her Amps +1 and + 2 looked like she probably had a great day. I wish i could see what +6 or +7 was. When I got home she ate. She looks like she is in a routine and I am very thankful for that. She is more calm and she is going to eat me out of house and home lol, very thankful she has an appetite again. I have noticed that she likes to stay very close to me now, she never used to do that. Overall it looks like she is doing great.

Terri, I know that sometimes we may not agree on the same issues and that is ok. I like the feedback it helps me to look at the big picture before making a decision.

Sarah do i need to make a spice girl name for her now. Lol :lol:

Thanx for caring guys.
    David

4. Sarah and Buzz

I know it's frustrating sometimes to not be able to get those mid-cycle checks, but you just keep doing what you're doing. It looks like she's doing awesome. :)

Yep, she needs a Spice Girls name. Sweety Spice, maybe, because of the high blood sugar?

5. tajana340

tajana340 Member

I like that or Cheescake Spice Lol :lol:

6. Victoria & Sundance

Victoria & Sundance Member

I keep thinking of the little rhyme we heard when we were girls.... Sugar and Spice.

It goes:

What are little girls made of?
    Sugar and spice,
    And everything nice,
    That's what little girls are made of.

7. Sarah and Buzz

And out of kindness to David, we won't finish the rhyme with what little boys are made of. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.