Daylight Saving Time this weekend

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Sarah and Buzz, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

I am so bummed! I just read someone's condo that mentioned this, and I had forgotten all about it. Don't get me wrong: I'm thrilled that it will be lighter later. BUT this totally messes up shot schedule! :cry:

2. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Sarah, that was my EXACT same thought!

3. mdelisle

mdelisle Member

I've been stressing over the time change too and wondering how everyone else handles it.

4. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

I will be moving shot time in increments of 15 minutes. This is how Lantus needs to be done but since PZI is much more flexible, you may be able to do half an hour. If it's easier for you to shoot early, then you could start moving the shot before Sunday. If it's easier for you to shoot late, move it after.

So if your shot time is 9:00, and you want to do it in 15 minute increments, Wednesday you would shoot at 8:45, Thursday at 8:30, Friday at 8:15, and Saturday at 8:00. Then Sunday when you wake up, 8:00 will be 9:00 and you are back on schedule.

In reverse, you would shoot on Sunday at 10:00 ( the old 9:00) and move to 9:45 Monday, 9:30 Tuesday, etc.

5. Nancy and Cody

Nancy and Cody Well-Known Member

Tid bit--
    there are A LOT more car accidents the Monday after the "spring forward" than most Mondays. All you working folks, be careful out there! Kitty needs you ! ;-) :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.