DCIN Fall Fund Raiser---Cover Cat Voting

Discussion in 'Acromegaly / IAA / Cushings Cats' started by MommaOfMuse, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

Hey all, thanks so much for all the yummy recipes, and gorgeous photos of your cats helping you out in the kitchen that you sent in for this year's DCIN Fall Fundraiser. Now it is time to vote on which of these stunning cats should grace the cover of the CD!

I know we said that we would be asking for a $1 per vote, and some of you have been saving your pennies, but because we want you to have plenty of cash on hand to buy and try this collection of fabulous recipes, voting will be FREE! (However, I have heard that Ennis's votes can be bought while his mom is away on vacation, for the right price....shhhhh).

Because voting is FREE, there is a limit of one vote per ISP per day, but you can still vote every day from September 1st to September 30th. Once voting is officially open, I will be posting on the Feline Diabetes Message Board, Diabetic Cat Care, and Facebook, so gather up your friends, and start campaigning for your favorite Cat Chef! Ready....set.....VOTE!!!!! The Poll is located here: http://fdmb-cin.blogspot.com/2011/08/cookbook-contest.html

Mel (MommaOfMuse)

PS. Remember all bribes...ummm...donations sent to Ennis93 are tax deductible.

2. Diabetic Cats in Need (DCIN)

Diabetic Cats in Need (DCIN) Member

And the winner is....

[​IMG]

The PZI Boyz--Alby and Asher!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.