Debbie Anxiety Update

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by oreosmom, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oreosmom

oreosmom Member

Hi All,

As I wrote Friday, Debbie was having a terrible time with anxiety since we had construction going on for a long while. We got her to the vet today and he thinks Debbie has a lower back problem ...spondylitis. Her X ray showed inflammation . She is now on an antibiotic and a short term prednisilone. She always walked sort-of funny, but recently she has also been having trouble jumping. I should have picked that up as a sign. She also showed some discomfort when she used the litter box. Now I know why she was acting so wierd! By the way, The Filaway works great....thanks for the suggestions and helping me. I will keep you posted on her progress.

Best,

Carol in San Diego

2. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Sending Debbie healing vines! Thanks for the update.

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Thanks for the update. I hope the AB and the pred help to get the inflammation under control

4. Tara & Buster

Tara & Buster Well-Known Member

Aww, poor lil Debbie. I hope the meds help her feel better. Scritches from us!

5. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Glad the Feliway is helping, and that you found out what her problems are. Hopefully the meds will make her feel better, and that will calm her down, too.

Sending healing vines!

6. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Sending prayers that Debbie feels better and calmer ASAP!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.