Diamond 06-27 Week 5 at the Falls

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by krazy4kritters, Jun 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krazy4kritters

krazy4kritters Member

Our summer has been super busy and I haven’t even checked in since Diamond went officially OTJ. I miss all of you and hope everyone is doing well. Things are slowing down a bit so I’m hoping I can visit more often.
    Diamond is doing great. I swear the day of his party he was 100%. He jumped on the table at feeding time like he always had before neuropathy. No lie, I think that is the day his neuropathy completely resolved.
    I have to get his weekly spot check numbers in his SS but all were great! I check him monthly now, right?
    It’s crazy to say this but, it’s like DM and neuropathy were kind of a blessing in sorts. Before all of this, he hid all day in our dark, old farmhouse basement and was scared of almost everyone.
    He is a completely different cat now. He no longer hangs out/hides in basement; even though he could because the door remains open. He is way more social. He still isn’t fond of new people but instead of finding a dark hole to his in, he just hangs out on the basements steps until the coast is clear.
    Photo is the diva getting a bath from best bud Norman. 3715E554-6CC3-4E81-9933-B87360036342.jpeg

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Great update and good to hear from you!

ETA: You should find the link to the OTJ party and add it to your signature!

krazy4kritters likes this.
  3. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Awh cute baby! I am newer here but so happy to hear your Diamond is feeling so great. :)

4. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

What wonderful news. I'm glad to hear Diamond is feeling good and happy. What a great picture.

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Great update. Love the picture. You can go to monthly testing if you want, but you can still test weekly if you decide to. When Furball was OTJ, I kept testing weekly. That way I could catch any higher numbers earlier.

6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Love the update!! Super glad Diamon isn’t hiding anymore:bighug:.love the pic!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.