Down time 9/5

Discussion in 'Announcements & How to use the FDMB' started by Robert and Echo, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Robert and Echo

Robert and Echo Administrator Staff Member Moderator

I'm sorry to say we had some down time for the FDMB on 9/5. I was traveling and didn't get to it ASAP, but i think we limited it to a few hours. I'm going to work with our company on Monday to figure out what went wrong and solve the issue, as we can't have this.

Best wishes on this holiday weekend.

Robert

Sue and Luci and Ann & Scatcats like this.
  2. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

Thank you, Robert. I hope the glitches are simple fixes.

3. Ann & Scatcats

Ann & Scatcats Well-Known Member

You all Owner MD Rebecca and Admin Robert and Moderators are all so knocked down there over in U.S. Being slammed by everything around this year, Covid-19, Tornados, Hurricanes and Fires.
    Us few Nordics, Norway, Danes and few Europeans Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal on are also slammed very hard down as we are hit by others rampage Covid-19 spreaders.
    It's gonna be a very culmative sad ending of there year 2020. If anyone is alive next year 2021 perhaps some have the time, ability, energy to perhaps gather a post-humous over our Diabetic Cats both dead in the line of Diabetic duty and of those also then still alive.
    I hope you all stay alive too.

Robert and Echo likes this.
  4. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks again, Robert.

Robert and Echo likes this.
  5. Robert and Echo

Robert and Echo Administrator Staff Member Moderator

I talked to our hosting company, and complained at length. They are glitches and it's frustrating! I don't want to move companies again, but if we have to, I'll do it. Just takes time and money, lol !! Thanks everyone that let me know there was something going on that day, I'm glad I was able to fix it from my phone, if you can believe that!
    Stay safe everyone!

Sharon14 and Ann & Scatcats like this.