Dr Elsey new food dry and wet

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by jayla-n-Drevon, May 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

Hi
    I wanted to share this with the forum for the dry addicts and some new wet foods-

I have tried this with my non diabetic-and my Dre (FD) and my shop cats and all give a paws up on the dry. The wet is hit or miss but the salmon seems to be the favorite I only wish they came in smaller cans.
    I emailed them last night late and already got a reply.....impressive!

The carb amount in cleanprotein kibble is actually lower than DM and the protein is higher. I have displayed them below. The Salmon is not on the market yet we should have it within the next couple of weeks but the carb amount for the Salmon kibble is 9.06%. Thank you.

Canned:

Turkey-0.59%

Whitefish-1.15%

Beef-0.36%

Chicken-0.49%

Salmon-0.59%

Dry kibble:

Chicken-4.69%

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  2. jayla-n-Drevon

I also think it may be worth noting all of mine puked and/or got the runs on YA--
    no issues with this food so far.

3. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

I have the dry and it is hit or miss with my cats.

4. Mizuniful

Mizuniful Member

My cats LOVE the dry food.. a little too much! I usually leave dry out all day for them to snack on, and so I tried doing that with this. It was mixed 75% Hills MD and 25% Dr. Elseys. I left for work and an hour later my boyfriend calls me freaking out that one of the cats has puked 5 times! I came home and sure enough the ENTIRE bowl of dry was gone. I tested putting a handful back in the bowl and both of my boys came running and shoved their faces right in it. So now they are on scheduled feedings because someone has no self control.

Now that they aren't stuffing their faces until they explode, I haven't seen any vomiting or loose stools. Just very sad, starving cats lol.

I'm going to try the canned when I run out of my current stock. Hopefully I get the same reaction.

JanetNJ and jayla-n-Drevon like this.
  5. Mogmom and Goofus

Mogmom and Goofus Well-Known Member

Where can this food be purchased?

6. jayla-n-Drevon

Online right now.
    It is very recently launched.
    I am in contact with them to see if I can order it for my grooming salon, we sell limited good stuff :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.