Exciting supplement!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by jayla-n-Drevon, Feb 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, I am excited to share a supplement with the forum that I have been using with success.

My Drevon is a bouncy boy and difficult to regulate so I began searching as I was worried about his internal organs being in high numbers for too long. My search led me to a product made by "Pet Alive"
    I began using Gluco Ensure and Dre (who is already a happy playful boy) got even more playful and bright and his numbers began to come down. I continued my search and began using Pancreas Booster also made by Pet Alive. Drevon has had 3 reductions that have held since starting these products. (We do skinny reductions as he holds them much more than a full .25 reduction )
    After seeing the results from Drevon I immediately thought of Bubba and his remission coming up. I sent Bobbie a PM and she also has had success. I wanted to share when I had some real data for people to see.

I give Drevon both Pancreas Booster and Gluco Ensure AM and PM.
    His cycles have been getting better and better....

I am also very encouraged to see those who have pancreas issues as the reviews are mostly from pets with pancreatitis flares. The reviews are very good!

Please remember ECID and this is my experience. The products are natural and they are powerful.
    For those who are wanting to try these products please do remember that "natural" does not mean to give more. Most cats get 1/2 capsule 2x a day. The people at Pet Alive can help you if you are unsure of how to dose for your cat.

@Bobbie And Bubba

2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hey everyone. These products do seem to be helping Bubba also. I started the Glucoensure first while he was regulated and still receiving a drop of insulin. Then I took him off the drop and added the Pancreas Booster to his food yesterday at AM +8 and his PMBG was the lowest it's been since off the insulin. Then this morning ( 2.26) he had his lowest AMBG's.

The Glucoensure helps to maintain blood glucose and the Pancreas Booster helps the cat's body manufacture insulin.
    It's seem like more than a coincidence and it could be a great addition to lots of the kitties here who get Pancreatitis often. It isn't too pricy either, it will cost about .61 cents a day

3. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Okay, I'm impressed, and it's hard to impress me with supplements, etc, lol! I will be looking into giving this a try for Squallie, thank you for being "guinea pigs" and sharing this with us! :bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.