Eyes on Health - Accidently gave high dose of R

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Jan 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

2. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Glad you're here to Dyana....thanks for staying with her for now. I needed a break. My concern is the very little data as far as testing. Not knowing how the kitty reacts to R what so ever and the 13u Lev. depot. The consensus seems to be complacent "oh he's acro, so don't worry"...I'd be worried if it were me. Hopefully things will continue to go well over there and she becomes a new active member instead of getting advise from the closed Acro group. I

3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I'm glad his decent has slowed. I am worried about tomorrow, as with my kitty at least, R would often affect the next cycle or the next day's cycle, and I can't tell from the spreadsheet, but there are days with no mid cycle tests, so hope she is around tomorrow to monitor too.

4. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Looks like she just switched to Lev on 1/6 and yes agree, many days with zero mid cycle tests. Also agree about the next cycle or 2. Thankfully she didn't give any Levemir today which will help keep the depot out of the picture to some degree. I'd feel more comfortable if we knew her and the cat better. Hopefully @Wendy&Neko can take a peak later and maybe advise about the Lev dose for tonight.

5. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I'm going to take a 20 to 30 minute break.

Doodles & Karen likes this.
  6. Rebecca Thomas

Rebecca Thomas Member

Gato was only dx with acro on 1/6. She only joined the closed acro group today, she originally posted on the open acro group. Someone who is on both appealed for help and I directed her here. No one from the closed acro group has given her any advice which is why she's here.

Doodles & Karen likes this.
  7. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Thank you, Rebecca.:bighug: Good job.

Rebecca Thomas likes this.
  8. Rebecca Thomas

Rebecca Thomas Member

You're welcome. Although diabetes is caused by acro I would never confuse the two :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.