Fancy feast

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Sylvia Sheaffer, Jan 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sylvia Sheaffer

Sylvia Sheaffer Member

Hi all: Just wanted to know,when you go up 1/2 U of Lantus, and that was 5 nights ago, does it take a little while for the cat to adjust? I mean is his appetite affected by the increase of insulin? George is just starting to eat better, as of this morning. Would it pay me to take him to the Vet, and have a glucose curve done, along with ketones? I withhold his food from 2PM-7pm, so he will eat and get his insulin. I also withhold food all night long, from about 10pm-7am, when he gets fed then, his insulin. Any input would be appreciated. My nerves are shot! Lol

2. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

Sylvia, please post in the Feline Health forum. this forum is for "social butterflies" not for asking questions about food or anything else in the treatment of your diabetic cat.

This is where you want to post.Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum) Click on the blue letters, it's called a "Link" and you will be taken to that forum.

Not many people here to help you. More people on Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.