Feedback on first curve requested

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Howiesmom, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Howiesmom

Howiesmom Member

I just did Howie’s first curve at home today and would love to hear some feedback on what you think of his results and his daily tests overall since I started. He seems to be relatively consistent in staying in the 200s all day. He’s had 2 curves at the vet previously and his nadir has been about the same results but were at +4.5 and +6. I find it a little strange his nadir today was at +8. I did give him 1 Hills Hypoallergenic dry treat at +4, +6 and +8 but got a chewy treat (fewer carbs) at +10. Would the 1 dry treat throw off his BG that much that he would never go below 200? He gets a mini meal at +2 and +5 per recommendations I’ve gotten on this forum. We go back to the vet on Wednesday for his first fructosamine test so would like to give him all these results and talk about anything you all see that warrants discussion. Howie was such a good boy today and I don’t want to run another curve for a few weeks if I don’t have to so his ears can heal. THANKS!
    (I am cross posting this on the Main forum as well. I hope that’s OK.)

2. Panic

Panic Well-Known Member

3. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

I also replied in the Main Health forum thread. Because someone tagged me to come take a look.