? FF Senior Pates & CBD Question

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ashley & Chandler, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Ashley & Chandler

Ashley & Chandler Member

Does anyone know the approx. carb content of the FF Senior Classic Pates or have tried them?

Also, what are opinions on CBD products? I thought I read somewhere that it shouldn’t be give to diabetic cats, but figured this would be the best place to ask. I started using a pet CBD oil for my other cat to see if it would help with her pain/arthritis, so was wondering if it was something I should or shouldn’t give to him.

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I just changed your subject prefix to a "?" from GA. We reserve GA for our guardian angels, or those that have gone ahead. cat_wings>o

You might want to make your subject heading a bit more specific, and change it to "FF Senior Classic Pates and CBD question". That'll get more eyes on your post from people who might have used one or the either. I haven't used either, but I do know there are some people using CBD.

3. Ashley & Chandler

Ashley & Chandler Member

So sorry! I totally forgot about that - I was thinking it was General Advice. Thanks for changing it. I will change the title, thanks!

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  4. Ashley & Chandler

Ashley & Chandler Member