Footfoot - shooting blind for a couple of days

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by HelenR, Nov 21, 2022.

1. HelenR

HelenR Member

I have to go away for two days and nights for a work thing, which means my husband will be doing the shots for Footfoot. He can't do the testing, realistically, because of his disabilities, so he's going to have to just monitor her for signs of hypo. (I was going to put a Freestyle Libre on her, but the phone I bought to do it with, is not compatible, see my post in the general forum!)
    Are we safe to stick with 1.5U? @FrostD , @Shelley & Jess , @Suzanne & Darcy ?

Shelley & Jess likes this.
  2. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

The 63 a few days ago gives me pause. I would consider 1-1.25U, whichever you're more comfortable with.

Shelley & Jess likes this.
  3. HelenR

HelenR Member

Thanks Melissa. Yes, she's a bit all over the place, it's worrying. Perhaps I should go for 1.25U, since she has also been getting pretty high readings at the other extreme.
    Hopefully I'll be able to get the Freestyle Libre sorted next time this happens - it was all a bit last minute, and now that the phone doesn't work, and the Skin-Tac hasn't arrived today, either, which it was supposed to... we'll just have to wing it. :-/

FrostD likes this.
  4. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

I think 1.25U is safe, just depends on your comfort.kevek because sometimes she does take those unexpected drops.