for cryin' out loud! 22u too much - 21.50 not enough

Discussion in 'Acromegaly / IAA / Cushings Cats' started by Sharyn & Fiona, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sharyn & Fiona

Sharyn & Fiona Member

ugh! second try of dropping to 21.50u and it's not sticking. cat(2)_steam Back up to 22u this am, but really! a cat on 22 or 21 units shouldn't split hairs over .50u!!! tre annoying! I guess I'll try dropping .25u next time.

No need to respond, just needed to vent. Some days IAA is more annoying than others. Whoever may read this, I hope all is well in your world.

One of these days I'll get her ss in my sig.
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... lQXc&hl=en

2. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

I guess you gotta try 21.75u LOL.

I think often we may forget that even acros need microdose changes!
    Maybe you can try draining and then go back to the 22u?

I get the feeling that with some high doses, sheds overflow and I have had to go back and forth often.

Shadoe is especially sensitive, and can't seem to make up her mind.
    Oliver seems to need draining every once in awhile.

Good luck with your IAA squishing.

3. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Hi Sharyn and Ms. Balloonie!

Vent away Sharyn - we miss you!

4. Patti and Merlin

Patti and Merlin Member

Oh Sharyn - we're all here for you! gotta agree with Heather - hmm 21.75 - My Boris is farrr from you - but silly boy doesn't like 1 or 0.5 - he likes 0.75 - anything to make mom have to struggle to read the syringe! I'm busy looking for the magnifying glass! :roll:

5. Sharyn & Fiona

Sharyn & Fiona Member

Here Patti, you can borrow mine, the height of FD fashion :lol:

[​IMG]

6. Patti and Merlin

Patti and Merlin Member

ROFLMAO!!!! PURRRRR fect - I'll take 2 - one for me and one for DH!!!! :lol:

7. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Patti,
    Your neighbors are going to wonder what you and DH are up to with the new specs! LOL

8. Girlcat

Girlcat Member

ummmmmmmm....ummmmmmmm ((((HUGS)))))) lotsa hugs because i have the same situation sharon with Girlcat.lauging and feeling your frustration but i too have that same kinda crap.so i guess we can micro dose even with higher numbers.i wish i had an answer for u honey if yu find an answer will ya let me in on it?

also have u ever split the shot into shooting in 2 places instead of all of it in 1 place? it may help.i use one syringe and just bop it left and right shoulder and i also move around and rotate areas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.